A complete rehabilitation of existing concrete water storage tank supplying the Town of Paonia, including sandblasting and installation of new NSF-61 protective coating system, continues with substantial progress made. The Town looks forward to having the 1MG storage tank and filtration plant back on-line and serving the Paonia community in the near future.
- Board of Trustees Meeting July 14, 2020 @ 6:30 PM – UPDATED 7/10/2020 @ 4:00PM
- Upcoming Board of Trustee Member Meetings – July 7, 8, 2020 at Town Hall
- SICK TREE DAY – Hosted by the Paonia Tree Board July 11, 2020
- Let’s Talk Food Trucks – July 29, 2020
- CDOT UPDATE: Glenwood Canyon Delays over July 4th Weekend