INVITATION TO BID – MODIFIED BID CLOSING INFORMATION
TOWN OF PAONIA
Ellen Hansen Smith Center
August 12, 2020
Bids for the Ellen Hansen Smith Center rehabilitation project will be received at the Town of Paonia, P. O. Box 460, Paonia, CO 81428 until awarded, at which time, in said office, bids will be opened and reviewed. Mailed bids should be addressed to Town of Paonia, Attn: Corinne Ferguson.
The center is located in the Paonia Town Park, Paonia, Colorado, in the 700 block of 4th Street. The construction for which bids are being requested generally includes the following major items but may include additional items as deemed necessary and within the project budget:
- Installation of new kitchen floor.
- Replacement and/or relocation of sinks.
- Replacement and/or repair kitchen cabinets.
- Addition of a wall to provide a secondary access to the building.
- Replacement of existing OSB walls and ceiling as needed.
- Other repairs as outlined and needed following on-site visit.
The Town is operating under requirements for grant funding received and requires each item be individually identified in the bid – should items need to be prioritized or completed in phases.
Interested bidders can visit the site for measurements and further detail by contacting Bob Bushta at 970-424-6369 to schedule. As a school teacher, he is generally only available in the evenings and on weekends.
FOR THE TOWN OF PAONIA
BY: Corinne Ferguson,
The Town of Paonia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.