May 18, 2020 [video width="368" height="656"...read more
Quick Links to Stay Up to Date Governor’s Facebook Page Covid-19 Outbreak Data covid19.colorado.gov 5/8/2020 http://www.townofpaonia.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Guidance-for-Places-of-Worship.docx 5/6/2020 Additional Guidance for Salons, Spas, and Sole...read more
Delta County Business Loan Fund Packet Veterans Outreach flyer_2020 Link to Delta and Montrose County COVID-19 Business Support Page ...read more
I WANT TO…
- Pay my utility bill, fines, permit, or donate to community projects
- Read Town Board Meeting Minutes
- See the current Board Agenda
- Get on the Town Board Agenda
- See the Town Building Code
- Read the Town Municipal Code & Regulations
- File a Building Permit
- Contact a Town Staff Member
- Contact a Town Board Trustee
- Learn About Space 2 Create
- Learn about Colorado Open Government
- Public Records Request Form
- Public Records Request Policy
RECEIVE TOWN NEWS BY EMAIL
The More You Know...
Weather permitting, detour for surface improvements project will begin Thursday, Apr. 2 GARFIELD COUNTY & EAGLE COUNTY – The Colorado Department of Transportation asks Interstate 70 Glenwood Canyon travelers to plan for additional travel time beginning Thursday,...read more
CLICK HERE to access Town of Paonia Cross Connection Code Customer information about water system cross-connections A cross connection is a point in a plumbing system where the potable water supply is connected to a non-potable source. Briefly, a cross connection...read more
Demographics in 2014
- Population: 1,451
- Median household income: $46,010
- Average household income: $52,839
- Median house value in 2014: $178,247
- Average Home Value in 2014: $201,659
|Median age:||44.2 yrs|
Town Board & Planning Commission Joint Listening Session Thursday, June 04, 2020 Town Board & Planning Commission Joint Listening Session Agenda 3:00 PM Topic: Riverbank Subdivision Community Meeting and Q&A Please click the link below to join the webinar:...
Housing and Utilities Survey Link (reopened for additional feedback): Survey #1 (Housing and Utilities) Public Input Meeting #4 (Land Use) The last public input meeting for the Master Plan was held at Town Hall on February 26, 2020. The Town is working with the...
Currently in Paonia...
Paonia Town Board
Meetings every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month at Paonia Town Hall.
Paonia in Photos
Galleries of the people and places of Paonia
Need More Info?
Info about local businesses, organizations & events
Welcome To Paonia...
Video footage by Steve Huntley