Quick Links to Stay Up to Date Governor’s Facebook Page Covid-19 Outbreak Data covid19.colorado.gov 5/8/2020 http://www.townofpaonia.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Guidance-for-Places-of-Worship.docx 5/6/2020 Additional Guidance for Salons, Spas, and Sole...read more
Delta County Business Loan Fund Packet Veterans Outreach flyer_2020 Link to Delta and Montrose County COVID-19 Business Support Page ...read more
TOWN OF PAONIA, COLORADO ORDER DECLARING A LOCAL DISASTER IN AND FOR THE TOWN OF PAONIA WHEREAS, the Colorado Disaster Emergency Act, C.R.S. § 24-33.5-701, et. seq. (the “Act”), provides procedures for statewide and local prevention of, preparation for, response to,...read more
I WANT TO…
- Pay my utility bill, fines, permit, or donate to community projects
- Read Town Board Meeting Minutes
- See the current Board Agenda
- Get on the Town Board Agenda
- See the Town Building Code
- Read the Town Municipal Code & Regulations
- File a Building Permit
- Contact a Town Staff Member
- Contact a Town Board Trustee
- Learn About Space 2 Create
- Learn about Colorado Open Government
- Public Records Request Form
- Public Records Request Policy
RECEIVE TOWN NEWS BY EMAIL
The More You Know...
CLICK HERE to access Town of Paonia Cross Connection Code Customer information about water system cross-connections A cross connection is a point in a plumbing system where the potable water supply is connected to a non-potable source. Briefly, a cross connection...read more
It's that time of year again. Please be aware of your surroundings and people on the streets. School is back in session August 21, 2019 so auto/bicycle/foot traffic will increase significantly. Be safe and welcome back Paonia Eagles!read more
Demographics in 2014
- Population: 1,451
- Median household income: $46,010
- Average household income: $52,839
- Median house value in 2014: $178,247
- Average Home Value in 2014: $201,659
|Median age:||44.2 yrs|
Housing and Utilities Survey Link (reopened for additional feedback): Survey #1 (Housing and Utilities) Public Input Meeting #4 (Land Use) The last public input meeting for the Master Plan was held at Town Hall on February 26, 2020. The Town is working with the...
A MESSAGE FROM DELTA COUNTY TOURISM: Delta County Tourism is conducting a brief 10 question survey, for residents and businesses of Delta County; the survey will take around 3 minutes to fill out online, and can be found at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BZNDCV9...
Currently in Paonia...
Paonia Town Board
Meetings every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month at Paonia Town Hall.
Paonia in Photos
Galleries of the people and places of Paonia
Need More Info?
Info about local businesses, organizations & events
Welcome To Paonia...
Video footage by Steve Huntley