Local News Feeds
- KVNF Regional Newscast: September 20, 2018 September 20, 2018Candidates for 3rd Congressional District disagree about Jordan Cove project Flare up in the Bull Draw Fire causes more closures of the Divide Road Changes to Endangered Species Act could impact oil and gas, recreation in Colorado Glance at high school football schedule this weekend
- KVNF Regional Newscast: September 19, 2018 September 19, 2018Bull Draw Fire flares up in warmer, drier weather; smoke expected Engage Energy Conference brings together stakeholders in energy industry Transition from older, outdated energy sources to new ones a hot topic Governor Hickenlooper forms Federal PAC, signals possible Presidential run
- KVNF News: The Purple State Update with the Colorado Sun September 18, 2018KVNF News spoke with The Colorado Sun reporter John Frank in this edition of The Purple State Update, our weekly interview on the Friday KVNF Regional Newscast focusing on statewide and Western Slope political issues throughout the election season. In this episode we talk about the growing homeless population in tourist towns on the Western […]
- KVNF Regional Newscast: September 18, 2018 September 18, 2018Bennett, Hickenlooper request that BLM oil and gas lease sale be deferred Health clinics in Colorado serve a vital role for low income health care Western State University in Gunnison gets largest ever donation
- KVNF Regional Newscast: September 17, 2018 September 17, 2018Unaffiliated voters in Colorado growing in number, influence Voters on Western Slope more likely to be unaffiliated
- The U.S. has become a nation of suburbs September 20, 2018In the West and elsewhere, suburban areas are growing as cities decline.
- An Alaska ballot measure could kill Pebble Mine September 19, 2018In November, voters will decide how to balance resource development and salmon habitat protections.
- Trump’s methane rule rollback burns the natural gas bridge September 19, 2018Without emissions regulations, the ‘clean’ fossil fuel is as dirty as coal.
- Congress must prioritize Native women through legislation September 18, 2018The critical Violence Against Women Act is set to expire at the end of this month.
- The country’s busiest oil and gas office has a plan for more drilling September 17, 2018Southern New Mexico offers a testing ground for Trump’s vision for energy dominance.
- CONGRATS! Paonia Elementary wins the Colorado Transformational Impact Award!
- CANCELLED – September 18, 2018 – 6:00PM – Budget Work Session
- (no title)
- Special and Regular Board Meeting – September 10 & 11, 2018 6:30PM – Budget Work Session – 5:00PM
- Town Park Memorial Wall ~ Coming Soon ~ Accepting Orders Now