The Town plans to add bike racks in front of Town Hall as well as in Poulos Park as part of the 3-phased Poulos Park Pride Project; a beautiful, inclusive park rehabilitation project already underway. We would like to incorporate bike racks designed by a local artist....read more
AVAILABLE NOW! COME GET YOUR CANDIDATE PACKET AND TAKE PART IN YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT 2020 ELECTION CALENDAR January 28, 2020 Last day to circulate/sign nominating petitions Last day to file nominating petitions with Clerk January 30, 2020 Last day to withdraw...read more
I WANT TO…
- Pay my utility bill, fines, permit, or donate to community projects
- Read Town Board Meeting Minutes
- See the current Board Agenda
- Get on the Town Board Agenda
- See the Town Building Code
- Read the Town Municipal Code & Regulations
- File a Building Permit
- Rent Town Hall Community Room
- Contact a Town Staff Member
- Contact a Town Board Trustee
- Report a Concern
- Learn About Space 2 Create
- Learn about Colorado Open Government
- Public Records Request Form
- Public Records Request Policy
RECEIVE TOWN NEWS BY EMAIL
Currently in Paonia...
The first phase of memorial wall installation was completed in time for the Independence Day Re-dedication. The second phase is now underway! To GUARANTEE your memory makes it on this commemorative wall in the Paonia Miner's Plaza, please turn in your form as payment...read more
Public Input Meeting #2 (Economic Development, Transportation, and Sustainability) The second survey is now available at the link below: ToP Community Survey #2 The following links are the notes and presentation from the second public input meeting: 11.14.19 ToP...read more
The More You Know...
As the Town begins to address the long overdue situation of improper trees planted near the sidewalks we are excited to announce the "coming soon" Paonia Tree Board website! The tree board plans to offer assistance with tree health, maintenance, proper planting, and...read more
Demographics in 2014
- Population: 1,451
- Median household income: $46,010
- Average household income: $52,839
- Median house value in 2014: $178,247
- Average Home Value in 2014: $201,659
|Median age:||44.2 yrs|
Paonia Town Board
Meetings every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month at Paonia Town Hall.
Paonia in Photos
Galleries of the people and places of Paonia
Need More Info?
Info about local businesses, organizations & events
Welcome To Paonia...
Video footage by Steve Huntley